Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thankyou!

I want to thank all of you who follow my blog and have shown me love and support. Jesse and I are so grateful for you in our lives. I know the Lord gives us friends and family in our lives to help each other and love one another. I have truly felt that support and love this past month and thank you for that. I am doing well and hope to have success in becoming pregnant in the fall. I received a luprone depo shot last week to help suppress the endometreosis. It is a 3 month hormone releasing treatment that shuts down my ovaries and puts me into a temporary menopause. Then after that 3 month treatment and the medicine is out of my system my ovaries kick in to high gear and hopefully increase fertility. So for now we are taking a break from trying and we pray this will help.
Jesse finished his first year of Pharmacy school last week and I am so proud of him. And I can't believe a year has gone by already. He did well and getting a 3.5 GPA for the year. This last Friday we were out doing some shopping and he said "We need to get home, I have to study for a test". I didn't think anything about it as we were headed home and then he just started laughing. I asked what he was laughing about and he said "I done with school, it's summer remember?" I started laughing, because I'm so use to him having school and tests and homework. Ah the life of a school widow. Jesse starts a 2 week internship at a hospital pharmacy tomorrow. He looks forward to learning more and being in a different pharmacy environment. Then after two weeks he will look for a job at a pharmacy for the summer. He has one prospect already, so we'll see.
Our other news is we a going home the 28th and will be there until the 3rd of June. So 5 days. We look forward to seeing our family and friends! It's been 9 months! Grateful the price of flights to UT went down so much. Yeah Utah! Well that is all our news for now. Thanks for your support and love.

4 comments:

  1. Jenny, This was such a sweet and thoughtful post. I will keep you in my payers as you go through these next few months as I know those hormones will not be easy. I am so happy you get to go see your family soon and Congrats to Jesse for finishing his first year!! It was great to see you today and we need to get together soon again! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU JENNY AND JESSE!!!! WAHOO!!!! Home sweet home! Congrats to Jesse on 1 year down and Congrats to Jenny for 1 year down! You are working just as hard as he is----being a school wife is HARD! LOVE YOU GUYS! See you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Jesse on finishing your first year of pharmacy school with a 3.5. That's awesome! Jenny we hope all goes well the next couple of months and that the treatment work. I can't how fast this year went by. I'm glad you get to come home to visit. Maybe we will see you in Utah soon.

    ReplyDelete