Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 18, 2009

MUSIC!

So I have recently been loving new music and i-tunes! I have discovered Genius on i-tunes and it's awesome. If you haven't checked it out do it. It's helped me discover new artists that I never would've known about. So I added all my new music to my playlist. It starts with my favorite new tunes, but I can't figure out how to turn my playlist off shuffle. So if you go to #1 and down hopefully you'll enjoy the tunes too. And I am so excited to come home to Utah in a few weeks! I've missed my family so much and I am so excited to see them. I thank the good Lord for all my blessings each day and the opportunity to see my family again!
LOVE ME

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny! It looks like things are going well for you! First year of school is checked off the list! That is great for both of you!! Email me with your email address if you want to come visit my blog: camisaari@msn.com
    Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Just catching up on your blog. Sounds like you have gone through quit an ordeal! I just want you to know I'm thinking of you. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete