Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas! Christmas Eve we went to the mall for a few hours in the madness. There were a few things I needed to get. Then we came home and I started cooking away. Christmas Eve dinner was wonderful. I made my homemade Spaghetti and a great salad and garlic bread. I used my new Christmas dishes that I bought myself with my birthday money. They are so pretty and simple. I love them. After a quiet dinner we chilled on the couch and watched the tube. Next thing we knew it was Christmas morning. So I woke up around 8 and woke Jes up. We opened all of our gifts and were so blessed. Out big gift we need this year is a new camera. So we received money from our parents and have enough and more. Thanks! So with the extra money we are buying a new microwave too. Ours is stupid and the door doesn't shut all the way unless you push it in. Which isn't a problem until it blows the circuit and resets the t.v.,cable, DVD player, and Internet. Not good for the electronics. Jesse surprised me with a Kitchenaid hand mixer. I love it. It's so quiet and works so well. It's stainless steel too. Used it Christmas morning! My brother and sister-in-law gave us a flat electric skillet that is so nice and we used that Christmas morning too. Here's a list of everything else I got: a Ped Egg, a Perfect Brownie pan (which is totally popular this year and hard to find. Can't wait to use it, I've been wanting one), itunes gift card, Sleeping Beauty, The Cosby Show season 6, a Charlotte Russe GC, complete works of C.S. Lewis, a recipe book compiled by the 2010 hygienists at Weber State (my sister put it together), and binoculars. Jesse got: Harry Potter: The half blood prince, Newsies, workout pans, pajama pants, Jones soda, a crooner hat, and a target GC. And we also a GC to Olive Garden from my uncle. So all in all we were spoiled! We made Christmas breakfast after opening gifts. I made homemade scones from scratch that are so delicious, eggs, bacon, and orange julius. So nummy! Then I took a much needed nap while Jesse watched the bonus disc of Harry Potter. Then we got ready and went over the the Butchers home for dinner and games. They are in our ward and we had a great time over there. Dinner was wonderful and games were fun! Then Christmas was over:( It was wonderful and not so lonely this year. We are so blessed to have wonderful families, friends, and most of all a loving Heavenly Father who sacrificed his son for us so we can live with him again. I love the Savior and this time of year to celebrate his birth and life! I love him and the gospel! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment